If you’ve already gotten solar panels on your home — or even if you haven’t done it yet — just because you’re reading this article means you’re a person who cares about solar power.
Maybe you value the money it saves you every month. Or maybe you like being independent of the local electric utility. Or it could be that you care about the environment and want to reduce pollution from the energy you use.
For many of our customers, it’s all of the above. They got solar, or they’re thinking about getting it, because they want to do well while doing good. That is, they want to improve their family’s finances and support the community that they live in.
But this isn’t new news if you have been reading and watching our posts. Solar really is the neighborly thing to do. And just like any good neighbor you need to have a party once in while to get the gang back together…
Solar House Party
- You either have solar or are interested in learning more about solar.
- You have a home to host a party in.
- You also have friends and neighbors that are interested in solar for their homes or businesses.
- You contact Downstream to cater a solar house party for you and your neighbors.
- Downstream puts on a short presentation and a Q&A session.
- After the party, Downstream helps you and your neighbors go solar.
- Downstream returns the gesture by enrolling you in our referral program.
Which brings me to:
The Solar Referral Program
Through renewed interest we decided to update our referral program as follows:
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about Solar House Parties and our referrals program.