Becoming a ‘Solar Referrer’ and the process:
The process is easy, start spreading the word to your friends, family, and neighbors. As a Solar Referrer you will be entitled to rewards and discounts as you create lead traffic for Downstream. Once downstream receives a lead, the qualification process begins as a Downstream representative begins to build rapport with this new lead. Once qualified, the lead will then have the necessary information to decide whether or not to go solar. It is then up to them to decide if solar is right for them. If they decide that they would like to go solar and be apart of our growing list of satisfied customers, it is then that you will receive a payment in return for your efforts.
The Downstream Construction team is knowledgeable and efficient. Their expertise, creativity and professionalism was refreshing. They were a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process, from planning to the final touches. I would highly recommend them for any new construction or renovation project without reservation.
— KC Kelly, Inlet, NY
Our referral rewards program:
- 1st converted lead, you receive $500.00.
- 2nd converted lead, you receive $600.00.
- 3rd converted lead, you receive $700.00.
- You receive $700.00 per converted lead beyond the 3rd.
- Any of these rewards can be applied towards a system of your own.
- Each converted lead will receive a $250 discount on their system.
- The reward can be donated in your name to a non-profit of your choice.
Here’s how to get started:
- Start talking with your friends, family, and neighbors about your experience going solar or interest in eventually going solar.
- Explain the referral process to them so they know they will also receive a discount for going solar.
- If they are interested, submit their information through the form below or have them call Nick at 315-796-5657.
My experience with Downstream Construction was excellent from the planning process right through construction and start up of the system. The thing that most impressed me was the pride that was taken in their work. I was walked through all the paper work and any questions I had were answered thoroughly. I would highly recommend Downstream for anyone interested in a solar installation.
— R. Doell, Calcium, NY
Finding a good referral:
How will you know if someone is a good candidate? Below we have provided a few key things to pay attention to. We of course are happy to talk with anyone about solar and about how they may benefit. So, in the end, feel free to pass them along regardless of whether they meet the following criteria.
- Someone that has expressed interest in your solar system or solar energy in the past.
- They have a site that is relatively unshaded and with a decent amount of open roof or ground space.
- Someone that has electricity bills in excess of $100/month.
- Someone that may be interested in purchasing an electric car, heat pumps, or building an addition.
Downstream Construction designed and installed our solar electricity generation system in 2016. From first contact on, Nick and Justin were incredibly knowledgeable, able to communicate and patient. They and their crew were considerate and friendly; it was very comfortable to have them working on our property. It felt very comfortable to make such a substantial investment with Nick’s guidance and expertise. I’ve recommended them to all my neighbors and friends.
— Ruth Norton, Camden, NY
The fine print:
- Referral rewards will be paid upon completion of the installation.
- You do not need to already have solar or to be a customer of Downstream’s to reap the rewards.
- Referrals must not already be registered with Downstream to be qualified as a lead in the program.